- Locates public User-Defined Function procedures accidentally named after a cell reference.
- Another good reason to avoid numeric suffixes: if the function is meant to be used as a UDF in a cell formula,
the worksheet cell by the same name takes precedence and gets the reference, and the function is never invoked.
- This inspection will only run if the following libraries referenced:
- The following code example(s) would trigger this inspection:
Public Function FOO1234()
- The following code example(s) would not trigger this inspection:
Public Function Foo()
Back to List